Your contribution is helping to support the election of legislators who support the following goals:
- Make the job of law enforcement safer
- Prioritize appropriate levels of funding to public safety
- Provide significant benefits to the families of police officers and first responders who are killed or injured while protecting us
- Keep our towns, communities, and citizens safe with appropriate laws
- Reduce criminal behavior that endangers the lives of our police and first responders, and the citizens they serve
There are several methods that we use to determine which candidate in a close election best represents the interest of the citizens that support our law enforcement officers.
We monitor voting records, policy positions, endorsements from professional law enforcement and emergency responder organizations, and so on. We also track the bills that have been introduced in support of law enforcement and note their sponsors. Sponsoring a pro-law enforcement bill, and working to get it passed into law, is one of the most effective actions that a legislator can take to help the men and women of our law enforcement services.